KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA/CFA/MBA for Assistant Manager Business Valuation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG International Ltd. is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms.. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Business Valuation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Business Valuation
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead and coach a team of business valuation professionals Manage workflow, delivery, team utilization and act as KGS point of contact for the onshore Geo(s) Responsible for execution of end-to-end valuation engagements incl. PPA – ASC 805, goodwill and asset impairment analyses (ASC 350/360), valuations of stock options under ASC 718 and IRC •409A Perform audit reviews and appraising third-party valuation reports — Be responsible for the high-quality timely delivery of projects by self and the team members — Be involved in recruitment, learning and development and performance management — Build strong brand equity with onshore stakeholders — Lead/contribute to at least one CF team level task force; actively lead team discussions/ CF events / knowledge sharing platforms
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.