Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for the position Acquisition Manager – Business Banking .This position requires Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 01st Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Acquisition Manager – Business Banking
|Company Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Location||Mumbai (All Areas)|
|Salary Offering||₹ 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Acquisition Manager – Business Banking|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate|
Time and Venue 2nd November , 12.00 PM – 3.00 PM Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ground floor, Palai Plaza Co -op Housing Society, Swami Gyan Jivandas Marg, Dadar E, Mumbai – 400019
Job Role or Description
- Acquiring customers for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates
- To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers
- Cross Selling TPP like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products etc.
- Retaining customers through efficient customer service
- Cold calling
- Securing appointments
- Understanding Customers occupation and needs
- Introducing and explaining suitable products
- Resolving converted customers queries problems
- Managing database
Company Profile Kotak Mahindra Bank Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited.