Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited Recruitment 2021.Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited recruiting M.Com, MBA for Officer Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
KIOCL Limited, formerly Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited is a Government of India enterprise with its head office and administrative activities in Bangalore. It has a pelletisation plant in Mangalore and had an iron ore mine in Kudremukh.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Officer Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Officer Trainee
- Qualification: M.Com, MBA
- Experience: Fresher and Experienced
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 25,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :13/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process:1. The prescribed qualification are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. KIOCL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further interview.
2. Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
a) Print out of On-line filled application form
b) Recent passport size Photo
c) Proof of age
d) Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
e) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization if any
f) Last Salary/Pay Certificate if any
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
On 13/01/2021, KIOCL Limited Recruitment 2021 for the post of Officer Trainee has been released officially at kioclltd.in. Eligible candidates can go through the kioclltd.in KIOCL Limited recruitment notification 2021 to know more about the KIOCL Limited Officer Trainee Bangalore recruitment 2021.
• Updating and Reviewing Books of Accounts on Daily basis,
• Strong understanding of Accounting Principles, Finance, Taxation
• Experience in time-bound monthly and annual book closure.
• TDS and other regulatory compliance handling including Income
• Audit support to statutory and tax auditors and Liaison with
internal statutory auditor.
• Knowledge in GST accounting
• MIS reports generation, handle payroll, ensuring proper
documentation of records including books of accounts, Vendor
How to Apply :
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website from 20.01.2021 to 13.02.2021.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview will be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Corrigendum (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in KIOCL’s website http://www.kioclltd.in only.
4. Steps For Applying
STEP 1: Eligible candidates need to apply through KIOCL website. To apply visit the Current Opening link in KIOCL website i.e., http://www.kioclltd.in
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website before applying for the post Online.
STEP 3: Fill in the online application form with all the relevant correct details.
STEP 4: The candidate before filling online application, should keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready for uploading during online filling of application wherever necessary:
a) Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 200 KB size
b) Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of 30 to 50 KB size
STEP 5: After applying online, the candidates are required to send the print out of the filled online application form along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application so as to reach KIOCL by 21.02.2021. The copy of successfully filled application form will be sent to applicants registered email id. They need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required to be produced at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for. Please note down your system generated application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.