JSW GBS Recruiting CA for the position General Manager- Direct & Indirect Taxation .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 19th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- General Manager- Direct & Indirect Taxation
|Company Name||JSW GBS|
|Location||Navi Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||General Manager- Direct & Indirect Taxation|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- System/ Process improvement in SAP relating to taxation
- Monitoring automation and Digitization initiatives taken by the company and working towards further automation
- Monitoring the direct tax compliances, including compliance as per TDS provisions, Payroll tax, ESOP Taxation, monthly TDS payments, tax accounting entries, filing of quarterly TDS / TCS returns, annual TDS reconciliation for the purpose of tax audit as per clause 34
- Monitoring the issuance of Form 15CA/CB for payments made to Nonresidents/ Foreign company and ensuring the TDS compliance
- Review of monthly TDS payments
- Monitoring the finalization of Tax Audit, Transfer pricing reports and benchmarking, 80IA financials and certifications thereof etc.
- Monitoring of compilation of information and details for assessments and appeals.
- Ensure obtaining of all the statutory no’s related to Tax, viz. PAN No / TAN No. and application u/s 195/197
- Ensuring and implementing new tax provisions/rates in the system
- Preparation of Tax SOP and ensuring adherence of SOP
Company Profile JSW Global Business Solutions is a part of Jindal group. The US$ 13 billion JSW Group is ranked among India’s leading business houses. innovative and sustainable presence in various sectors including Steel, Energy, Infrastructure, Cement, Paints, Venture Capital and Sports is helping the Group play an important role in driving Indias economic growth