JSW Cement Recruitment 2021. JSW Cement recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA for Assistant/ Deputy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. JSW entered the cement market in 2009 with a vision to ensure a sustainable future for the country by producing eco-friendly cement, using industrial by-products such as slag. This has heled in reducing the carbon footprint of the Group. It has won prestigious award for its energy-saving processes.Eligibility for the Assistant/ Deputy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JSW Cement
- Location : Mumbai( Bandra Kurla Complex )
- Post Name: Assistant/ Deputy Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluating and reviewing companys logistics operations business practices, updating and developing process documentation, streamlining opportunities, and eliminating non-value-added activities Coordinating with plant logistics heads for strategic input on logistic planning
- Exception handling in logistics comprising of route deviations, truck detentions, route diversions
- Effectively managing order to delivery system comprising of On time in Full, plant turn around time and plant to customer turn around time
- Developing, implementing and managing cross-functional, fully integrated planning process incorporating, capacity planning, scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elements
- Devising long-term logistics strategy for key markets based on business models incorporating supply chain initiatives/plans
- Monitoring route planning & vehicle utilization, daily dispatch and customer orders
- Drafting & preparing MIS reports & other statements and presenting the same to the management
- Determining the primary and secondary freight costs by defining load size wise freight with vendors
- Managing warehousing activities and defining stocking norms, MOQ levels and safety stock levels
- Driving financial performance parameters to meet cost management initiatives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in JSW Cement entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with JSW Cement entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.