JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM for the position Credit Risk Wealth Management .This position requires CA,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 16th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Credit Risk Wealth Management
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase Bank|
|Salary Offering||₹ 18,00,000 – 22,50,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Credit Risk Wealth Management|
Job Role or Description
- Evaluate WM consumer and business purpose credit requests utilizing applicable Credit Risk Policies and Guidelines.
- Analyze individual and business/entity financial statements, public information sources, individual credit reports, and other relevant information to calculate cash flow and balance sheet ratios. Utilize these ratios and evaluate other qualitative factors to determine a clients risk of default following J.P. Morgan Wholesale Risk Grading Methodology to comply with Basel III standards for regulatory risk grading requirements.
- Complete an analysis of the collateral and/or loan covenants/ events of default to determine the potential loss in a default situation.
- Independently identify and clearly articulate risks and mitigating factors that could impact the clients ability to repay the loan. Recommend a course of action with clear and concise rationale.
- Understand and clearly articulate geo-political risks and jurisdictional issues that impact our domestic and cross-border clients.
- Engage in regular dialogue with Front Office to obtain required information critical to making a loan decision. Negotiate loan structure and terms when necessary, and will provide alternative solutions when appropriate.
- Escalate credit issues to Credit Executive and provide solution(s) and/or next steps for resolution.
- Responsibility for portfolio management and appropriate escalation for their respective markets to ensure credit risk is maintained.
Company Profile J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.