JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2021. JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting CA,MBA for Associate – Business Management – Asset Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.Eligibility for the Associate – Business Management – Asset Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate – Business Management – Asset Management
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:5-7 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Producing key metrics/decks for the senior management on regular / ad-hoc basis comprising of financial and sales details
- Liaising / monitoring with Business teams on various first line of defense controls / audit responses / regulatory requirements
- Engaging with key stakeholders across Globe (senior Business Managers, Client Advisors, Traders, Portfolio Managers) to understand challenges / pain-points and work on developing a solution
- Work with COO/CFO on projects / initiatives to help the company achieve operational / financial goals
- Driving business-initiated change management activities across the business (assess the ask, formulate solution in conjunction with business partners, manage the execution, measure success, manage risks & controls)
- Provide implementation support including testing of new products, applications and business requirements
- Identify and execute on efficiency/automation opportunities in the existing data consolidation / reporting processes including but not limited to CRM database and applications
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.