JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2021. JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting B Com/CA/MBA for CIB – Securities Services Operations – Asset Associate II – Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.Eligibility for the CIB – Securities Services Operations – Asset Associate II – Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: CIB – Securities Services Operations – Asset Associate II – Associate
- Qualification: B Com/CA/MBA
- Experience:9 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The incumbent shall be responsible for managing the workflow through the life cycle of Corporate Action & Income products
- Responsible for processing & validation of Income & Mandatory Corporate actions. Investigating and closing all the income exceptions generated through exception management system per schedule
- Operational management and control of the daily workflow within the Asset Services team
- Maximize team capacity through effective resource planning and ensure team structure is robust through effective training and succession planning
- Ensure all daily controls and processing are completed and signed off including client service enquiry resolution, cash and stock break & event management as well as all key metrics are produced as required
- Own issues related to the Asset Services Department and ensure timely escalation to both Operational and Risk leads
- Ideate & drive time bound projects as part of efficiency initiatives
- Ensure all team members adhere to global escalation policies, maintain up to date awareness of RED policies and procedures, attest to operational procedures at required intervals and actively comply with ethics and behavior standards
- People Management – Provide direction and leadership to the team. Provide effective communications to the dept, ensuring staff are aware of strategic and regulatory changes in the organization
- Continued review of content and presentation of Standard Operating Procedures, in line with introduction of new policies and ongoing risk management activities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.