JP Morgan Chase Recruiting CA,CA Inter,MBA for the position External Financial Reporting Quality Assurance – Analyst .This position requires CA,CA Inter,MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 21/02/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- External Financial Reporting Quality Assurance – Analyst
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Hiring Designation||External Financial Reporting Quality Assurance – Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Related Job : Big4 Job : Deloitte Hiring B.com/M.com//CA-Inter/CA/MBA Finance Graduates
Job Role or Description
A role on the Quality Assurance (QA) team will provide exposure to finance control management and involvement in quality assurance processes, aimed at mitigating the risk of external reporting errors through additional independent review & validation.
- Perform substantive testing including participation in walkthroughs, documentation of process flows, request information from process owners, collection of evidence, execution of test program, participation in status updates with business and consolidation of testing results
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation in QA workpaper
- Complete timely documentation and closure of the review in QATS
- Constant co-ordination and interaction required with stakeholders
- Escalate issues timely to lead tester and review lead.
- Contribute towards special projects to improve operational efficiency
- Identify opportunities in field of automation and drive projects
Company Profile JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion
Apply here For detailed information