JP Morgan Chase Recruiting BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CFA, CPA, MBA a plus) for the position Financial Planning And Analysis – Analyst.This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 24/08/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Planning And Analysis – Analyst
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Planning And Analysis – Analyst|
|Qualification||BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CFA, CPA, MBA a plus)|
Job Role or Description
Financial Analysis is responsible for partnering across the firm to provide financial and strategic analysis, oversight, and coordination of budgeting and forecasting. Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) teams are responsible for a wide range of activities including financial control, forecasting and budgeting, analysis of financial/business metrics, delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, development of new reporting capabilities (e.g. dashboards), and advising the line of business CFOs on how to increase profitability and efficiencies.
You will be responsible for one of our key financial measures such as revenues, expenses, headcount, or profitability modelling, where you will be expected to deliver value-added financial reporting and analysis, and assist with strategic direction and decision making. You will be expected to provide leadership across the FP&A teams, and interact regularly with the FP&A Managers, the line of business CFOs and peers across Finance & Business Management and the business.
Job Responsibilities :
- Serve as a liaison between Firm-wide P&A, lines of business, Functional Finance teams and other support teams in order to provide impactful reporting, planning and insightful analyses
- Produce presentations, analysis and supporting materials for key internal clients including senior management; participate and support ad-hoc special projects and requests as needed
- Develop, consolidate and present insightful and robust qualitative and quantitative financial analysis including annual budget, quarterly/monthly forecast variances
- Create, maintain and review financial models and analyses (both recurring and ad-hoc)
- Conduct “deep dive” analyses on key issues impacting client to determine root cause and propose solutions
- Collaborate with business partners across P&A, lines of business and the firm to ensure the timely, accurate and effective delivery of recurring and ad-hoc initiatives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders: firm-wide, Functional Finance and lines of business teams
Company Profile JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion