Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Recruiting B.Com/CA INTER for the position Assistant Manager General Accounting .This position requires B.Com/CA INTER with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 19th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Assistant Manager General Accounting
|Company Name||Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)|
|Salary Offering||₹ 8,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Assistant Manager General Accounting|
Time and Venue 23 November , 10.00 AM – 11.30 AM 8th Floor, World Tech Park, Tower B-2, Sector 30 Gurugram.(Near Star Mall) Contact – Pramod ( 8010401024 )
Job Role or Description
- Review timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for most complex clients, generally 8-10 client’s portfolio, by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and external Client. Submit financial statements and workpapers in reviewable form (including documentation) and within the proper time frame for review.
- Document the resolution of all issues identified in the Manager’s/ Client Accountant review of financial statements.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned clients.
- Ensure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly.
- Assist in the budget process and review the budget from an accounting perspective.
- Work with the team to process escalations and work in resolving same
- Handle difficult client situations and ensure that all special needs are being met
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work, and prepare supporting schedules
- Be proactive in keeping Manager informed of all activities
- Manage all operational/supervisory adhocs and manage Process Hygiene
- Work on implementing Process Improvements and automation with team
Company Profile Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries.