Johnson Controls Recruiting B. Com,M. Com,MBA,BBA for the position Dy. General Manager – PTP – Invoice Processing .This position requires B. Com,M. Com,MBA,BBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 26/05/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Dy. General Manager – PTP – Invoice Processing
|Company Name||Johnson Controls|
|Hiring Designation||Dy. General Manager – PTP – Invoice Processing|
|Qualification||B. Com,M. Com,MBA,BBA|
Related Job : Email Resume : Genpact Looking For BCom/BBA/M.Com/MBA Freshers And Experienced
Job Role or Description
The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Service Department. This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required. Scheduling general service calls, preparing and invoicing service calls.
Responsible for the timely and accurate performance of the full range of tasks described below:
- SLA Compliance
- Customer satisfaction and responsible for CSAT scores
- Driving CI initiatives, Productivity / Effeciency improvement & AHT reduction
- Adherence to relevant policies and regulation.
- Satisfactory audit rating
- Improving of Benchmark KPIs over time
- Responsible for team’s monthly & Yearly performance review
- Successful implementation of projects and driving process improvements
- Guiding & Mentoring the talent pool withtin the team, along with the improvemnet plan for below performer
- Employee Engagemnet
How you will do it?
- Managing Invoice processing & payments team for all task assigned to the team
- Familier with end to end payment process and PTP reporting
- Ensure compliance to SOD and other compliance requirements
- Support the team for specific transactions and solve operational escalations/ issues
- Ensure that adequate and updated process documentation and desktop procedures exists and is used
- Ensuring all payments exceuted on time as per the payments calander
- Recognize and communicate potential issues to management as appropriate
- Understand and apply procure to pay processes, policies, procedures and internal control standards
- Support operational performance reporting activities
- Preparation of information/data for internal/ external auditors in the various audit of the financial records
- Maintain organized filing Storage & Security of all transaction documents & suppliers contracts
- Ensure compliance to statutory regulations, Tax requirements, Accounting Standards
- Ensuring Duplicate check before payment run, quality check of invoices on ramdom sampling basis
- Ensuring all SOX controls are in place & followed by the team
Company Profile Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents.
Apply here For detailed information