JLL Recruitment 2021. JLL recruiting CA/CFA/MBA for Analyst, Capital Markets and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Jones Long LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company founded in 80 countries with offices in the United Kingdom. The company provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors and high-net-worth individuals. Eligibility for the Analyst, Capital Markets as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JLL
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Analyst, Capital Markets
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong number crunching and analytical skills – proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is a prerequisite to this position Preparation of marketing materials such as presentations, proposals & other EOI documents and ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables such as cash flows and presentations Proactively engage and support the seniors in business development activities through networking, client calling, industry seminars, leveraging the existing relationships of other business units focusing on real estate capital markets transaction Assess client requirements, initiate & maintain client interactions, provide inputs on key transaction metrics, participate in proposal discussions Support the seniors in managing the entire transaction process including, financial analysis, target identification, deal structuring (Joint Development, JV, Outright, Redevelopment), negotiation, legal and commercial due diligence in Land / Asset monetization transactions Ensuring optimum client service delivery and engagement – calls, meetings, site visits, presentations, follow up, accurate & timely submission of company proposals to prospective clientele and overall governance during the execution phase
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in JLL Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with JLL Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.