Jindal Aluminium Recruiting CA for the position VP- Finance & Taxation .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 07th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- VP- Finance & Taxation
|Company Name||Jindal Aluminium|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||VP- Finance & Taxation|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Lead, innovate and evolve annual budgeting and forecasting processes so as to optimally monitor progress and to present key operational metrics to the management.
- Lead annual budgeting, interim forecasting and long-range planning processes for assigned business unit/department. Ensure proper monitoring and controlling of the corporate expenses through adequate Budgetary Controls
- Report and analyze financial and operating metrics, such as sales, gross margin, operating expenses, asset utilization, capital expenditures etc.
- Lead the financial planning and maintain a process for forecasting long and short term cash and capital.
- Constantly strive to learn more and deal with unique asset classes, fund and investment structures and products to develop solutions to ensure appropriate accounting and controls are in place.
- Responsible for the fund treasury and liquidity management process (including, capital calls, distributions and coordination with the financing team).
- Lead the coordination and project management of critical Alternative Funds Finance team projects and initiatives.
- Represent company with external agencies, interested parties and public.
- Coordinate with functional stakeholders to develop the monthly & quarterly plans in sync with annual operating plan, with rigor on bottoms-up approach.
- Production and analysis of the balance sheets for easy understanding by the management.
- Provide analytical analysis to help the company to (a) determine key metrics and understand how they impact the business and (b) optimize its commercial performance.
- Ensure proper and timely consolidation of SBU/ Subsidiaries accounts and preparation of company accounts.
- Ensure accounting of all transactions and compliance to all statutory requirements and audits of the company timely in appropriate manner.
Company Profile Founded by Dr. Sitaram Jindal in 1968, Jindal Aluminium Limited is a pioneer in manufacturing Aluminium products. With state-of-the-art facility and expertise in manufacturing intricate Aluminium profiles, it is the largest producer of Aluminium extruded and the second-largest producer of Aluminium flat-rolled products in India. The company believes in building an enriched society brought about by innovation and excellence in manufacturing aluminium products.
Apply here For detailed information