ITC Ltd Released Job Openings On 13-08-2021. ITC Limited is an Indian company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. ITC has a diverse presence in industries such as cigarettes, FMCG, hotels, packaging, paperboards and specialty papers and agribusiness. The company has a total of 13 businesses in 5 divisions..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ITC Ltd s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ITC Ltd Recruiting ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 03-07+ Years of Experience for Finance Superintendent Position.Complete Details for the Finance Superintendent as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Haridwar
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Compliance with statues Income Tax Act, GST Act, Companies Act, (especially wr.r.t. Section 128, 148), SEBI guidelines (especially Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements Regulations, 2015).
- Ensure error free preparation of Financial Accounts incl. handling Quarterly / Half yearly / Annual Statutory Audit and Income Tax Audit in compliance with the Companies Act, Ind-AS, Income Tax Act.
- Ensure error free preparation of Cost Audit related records under the Companies Act and dealing with Cost Auditors
- Dealing with Corporate Internal Audit and Divisional Audit teams.
- Monitoring to ensure compliance to laid down SOPs, polices, guidelines (CASP / DASP / Corporate Governance) and guidance to operating managers for compliance with laid systems and processes.
- Application of business analytics to prepare monthly / periodic performance reports covering areas such as yields, manpower utilization and variance analysis with operations team
- Conducting the Business Process Review with operating team and providing insightful analysis related to key performance metrics.
- Product costing & related reports – Continuous evaluation of product cost in terms of factory yield, input cost efficiency, product recipe, packaging format, distribution costs to provide early warning signals for corrective actions.
- Assist the Commercial manager / Reporting manager to implement budgetary control in the area of marketing finance, factory and HO technical costs