Intel Released Job Openings On 05-06-2023.Intel Corporation is an American multinational company and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip maker in terms of revenue, and the developer of the x86 series microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Intel s Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Intel Recruiting B.Com,BBA,MBA,CA,Any Graduates with 03-08+ Years of Experience for Treasury-Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Treasury-Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 05-06-2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Big4 Job : Deloitte Recruiting CA,MBA,BBM,BBA,B. Com,CFE,CPA,CIA,CISA Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
The candidate will be responsible for the daily cash management functions of Intel and its consolidated subsidiaries, including, but not limited to, short-term funding and investment execution, monitoring the components of working capital, foreign exchange activity and controls, cash reporting/forecasting. Also assists in performing analysis on other treasury activities. Responsibilities include:
* Performs and execute cash desk responsibilities – review/confirm/report daily cash activity* Improving cash fungibility through cash forecasting and pooling activities and driving distribution/restructuring activities in partnership with stakeholder groups
* Maintain an accurate short-term cash forecast to manage daily funding requirements and internal reporting.
* Fund operating accounts as required and consolidate cash within regulatory and corporate guidelines (cash pool). Monitor bank balance levels and act as necessary to eliminate idle cash. Runs intercompany funding.
* Administrates Intel cash collateral position and its exchanges with our counterparties. Follows policies and controls around margin calls issued from Intel credit support annex-CSA- contracts and resolves disputes
* Monitor compliance with investment guidelines and proposes improvements to the policy
* Coordinate the process and documentation required to execute critical treasury payments, manual transactions and implement account services.
* Review and analyze bank account fees and global banking service charges.
* Perform other duties as requested, including assisting with other treasury and credit related activities and analysis
* Maintain dialogue with operating units/subsidiaries and other departments, including, Financial Planning, Capital Markets, Payroll, Tax, and Accounting, to ensure the effective monitoring of factors that could impact cash requirements
* Maintain a dialogue with banks, trustees and other treasury service providers.
* Responsible for implementing the most efficient capital structures for Intel subsidiaries in collaboration with Tax/Legal/Accounting.
* Identify process improvements/enhancement/automation, process refinements, and implement changes as deemed necessary. Drive ad-hoc projects related to systems upgrades and efficiency initiatives of the group.