Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 25/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Vacancy Details:
Infosys BPM hiring B.Tech graduates with 01-05 years experience for Service Engineer position.Complete Details for the Service Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru( 1st Phase JP Nagar )
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:25/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 3rd March , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Infosys BPM Limited., No:785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road, Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560078 Near Sindoor Convention HallContact – Maqsood Khan
See Also : Larsen & Toubro(L&T) Walk In On 4th,5th,11th March 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
• Answer calls professionally and provides technical knowledge/expertise to support technical help-related queries and troubleshooting.
• Experience in an L2 service desk/ tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops
• Knowledge of relevant applications and tools specific to the Service Desk.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in the installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office Applications and software installations
• Experience Wireless connectivity, email, and printing-related requests
• Should have good knowledge of Active Directory, Antivirus, Imaging, and Patch Management solutions.
• Experience in resolving Issues for Internet-related applications such as email clients and web browsers and Office Suites such as Microsoft O365.
• Experience in configuring Mobile devices such as IOS, and Android devices
• Should be having a good understanding of the ITIL framework (IT reporting metrics/MIS) and create different reports as per the framework.
• Should be flexible to work in different shift timings and coordinate with different teams across geographies.
About Company: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services
Click here for Official notification and Apply