Infosys BPM Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA for the position O2C/ R2R/ PTP skills .This position requires B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 29th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- O2C/ R2R/ PTP skills
|Company Name||Infosys BPM|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||O2C/ R2R/ PTP skills|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Time and Venue 30 November , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Job Role or Description
We are hiring for F&A – O2C/ R2R/ PTP/ Collections skills and please walk-in for interview on 30th November 22 at Pune
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Process Executive, Senior Process Executive, Accountants
Team Lead / Supervisor, Team Lead /Lead Accountants
Things to remember while entering the campus
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Company Profile Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services.