Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 08/12/2022.Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys BPM Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS with 01-06+years experience for O2C/ RTR/ cash application position.Complete Details for the O2C/ RTR/ cash application as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walkin
- Time and Venue 10th December , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM Chennai Infosys BPM Limited 4th and 12th floor, Block C & D, North Wing TIDEL Park Ltd No 4, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR) Tara
Job Description/Skills Required
- Role Designation: Accountant OTC:: Cash Application and allocation Understanding on Credit Management Credit Insurance and follow-up Forecasting of cash flows Resolve IT/ Process related issues for customer invoicing process Order approvals Other Monthly Reporting Good written and verbal communication Hands on working knowledge of SAP Role Designation: Accountant Collections, cash applications Understanding on Credit Management Credit Insurance and follow-up Forecasting of cash flows Resolve IT/ Process related issues for customer invoicing process Order approvals Other Monthly Reporting Good written and verbal communication Role Designation: Accountant R2R: Journal entry processing Balance sheet reconciliation Intercompany accounting GRIR accounting and reconciliation Payroll accounting Month end tasks end reporting Fixed asset accounting Inventory accounting (limited requirement) Standard costing (limited requirement) Good written and verbal communication Hands on working knowledge of SAP Role Designation: Accountant :: P2P: Experience in finance operations work with expertise in PTP / PTP related processes in a BPO/Shared Services environment Exposure to SAP ERP environment is mandatory SAP in a multi country environment with Shared service exposure. Preferred background being manufacturing / service industry / Equipment provider Required good knowledge on MS Excel. Knowledge on MS Access and Macros will be added advantage Good communication (Verbal & Written) and Analytical skills Interpersonal skills and Positive attitude Commitment to quality work