Infosys Released Job Openings On 16/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Vacancy Details:
Infosys BPM hiring Any Graduate with 01-04 years experience for Sales & Fulfillment positions.Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***https://career.infosys.com/jobdesc?jobReferenceCode=PROGEN-HRODIRECT-163899
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:16/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 23 September , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Bangalore E-city Main campus Venue:: Infosys BPM limited, Gate 10, Electronic City, Phase1 Bangalore, Karnataka, 560100 POC: HR Talent Acquisition
Job Description/Skills Required
Documents to Carry:
- Carry a print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
- Minimum Qualification:: Full time graduate, 15 years of education
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook and with business systems
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong administration and organization skills
Area of responsibility:
- Effectively executes calls of the clients customers, resolves query/issue as per deliverables outlined, maintains voice quality as per standard agreed, handles repetitive calls and strives for target maximization in order to meet quality standards.
- Executes client transactions i.e. attends to the transactions, verifies basic information, and closes customer query /issue as per defined SOP/ parameters.
- Ensures appropriate documentation of the upshot from the last transaction on the clients account as per the prescribed format in order to meet quality standards.
- Executes transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines such as
- verifying documents,
- processing bills,
- analysis of data,
- responding to complaints/queries on mail,
- Interacting with vendors for order management depending on the process (the nature of the transaction would depend on the process) in order to meet SLA targets.
- Follows all predefined procedures, adheres to all the laws regarding telesales applicable in that specific location in order to meet SLA targets.
About Company: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services