Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 20-08-2021.Infosys BPM is a business process management subsidiary of Infosys founded in April 2002. Infosys offers BPM integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys BPM Recruiting Bachelor Of Commerce Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accountable for reliability, timeliness and accuracy of the standard deliverables as defined 2. Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/function/customer/integral profitability, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting / remuneration, pricing/margin analysis, etc. 3. Assists Business Integrators (BIs) to develop forward looking analysis/ business projection by integrating historical data and market specific information – AOP, RoFo , business case, cash flows, strategic planning, target setting etc. 4. Actively support BIs to identify improvement opportunities by analyzing business performance and market variable (e.g., micro/ macroeconomic issues, competitor study, etc.) 5. Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.