Indian School of Business Recruitment 2021. Indian School of Business recruiting CA/CWA (Final or Inter)/Post Graduation for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Indian School of Business is an international business college in Hyderabad. It offers management courses at the postgraduate level as well as post-doctoral programs and executive education programs for business executives. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian School of Business
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA/CWA (Final or Inter)/Post Graduation
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling of Statutory compliances, both direct and indirect taxes. Monthly filing of all GST returns of all the locations, compiling monthly payment details of all TDS, Quarterly Filing of TDS Returns, Annual Filing of GST Returns and any other statutory compliances. Review and updating the SAP whenever there are any amendments in GST law for accurate accounting and invoice generations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Indian School of Business Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Indian School of Business Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.