Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment 2021. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruiting CA/ICWA/CS for Deputy Project Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education . Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It has been declared an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institute of Technology Act.. Eligibility for the Deputy Project Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Location :Kanpur
- Post Name: Deputy Project Manager
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:INR 19200-1600-48000
- Opening date for online Application: 18/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Send your latest CV at email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Direct experience of five years or more in project management in an academic / education institution, administration, accounting, materials management, procurement of materials, stores, stock verification, purchase procedures under GFR 2017 and practical experience of using relevant software in related areas as required will be considered favourably.
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.