Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI Recruitment 2023. The Indian Institute of Insolvency professionals of ICAI (IIIPI) is a Section 8 Company (under the Companies Act, 2013) formed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) to enrol and regulate insolvency professionals as its members in accordance with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy code, 2016 read with regulations issued by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI). In Nov. 2016, IIIPI became the first Insolvency Professional Agency (IPA) in India and enjoys the leadership position with membership of over 60% of Insolvency Professionals (IPs) registered with IBBI.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Monitoring & inspection – Executive
- Qualification: CA/CA Inter/CS/LLB/CMA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 29/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To conduct Inspections/Investigations, as directed
- To prepare a report of the Inspection/Investigation(s)/ Monitoring/Compliances as per the Inspection Policy/IBC
- To handle other tasks as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
- To verify compliance of provisions of the Code, Rules, Regulations, Guidelines, Circulars and directions issued by the Board in undertaking.
- Inspections/Investigations/Monitoring/Compliances under IBC
Nature of Employment
- On Contract basis for a period of One year as full-time employment (Renewable only basis of satisfactory performance)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.