IHG Corporate Recruitment 2021. IHG Corporate recruiting CA/CWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com/M.Com for Team Lead and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.InterContinental Hotels Group plc, marketed as IHG Hotels & Resorts, and informally referred to as InterContinental Hotels or IHG, is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. Eligibility for the Team Lead as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IHG Corporate
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Team Lead
- Qualification: CA/CWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com/M.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage the team and ensure the financials of a group of owned / managed hotels are finalized with full accuracy including Journal preparation / upload, GL Review, P&L Analysis, Trend Analysis, Month end close, Cash Flows, Owner’s Reporting etc. as per agreed SLA. Review Balance Sheet Reconciliations and ensure proper backup in place along with all open items’ clearance in a timely manner. Provide expertise in the investigation, analysis and resolution of any process specific issues. Analyze system reports to ensure accuracy, research and resolve problems; ensure the integrity of assigned system and data. Regular interaction with various teams across functions and manage relationship with Business teams, hotels and other stakeholders. Review process level key activities, MIS reports, drive improvement initiatives, automation and efficiency to deliver the same on a timely basis. Independently handle / resolve process related issues and manage multi-tasking. Coordinate with Auditors and manage all queries related to various audits on time to time basis. Manage and stabilize transition of new processes and ensure BAU as per agreed timelines. Manage team’s performance, One-o-One, Cross trainings, Succession planning, Skill development etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IHG Corporate Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IHG Corporate Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.