IDFC FIRST Bank Released Job Openings On 24-08-2021.IDFC FIRST Bank July 2015 IDFC First Bank. Listed on BSE and NSE.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IDFC FIRST Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IDFC FIRST Bank Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 04+ Years of Experience for Relationship Manager-KCC Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager-KCC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing KCC customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of wallet Review the inflows and outflows in the mapped accounts and also proactively identify potential business opportunities Establish close connect with the existing customers through mailers and phone calls and share insights on the fluctuations in interest rates, exchange rates and various product offerings Generate new sales leads for KCC customers through referrals from existing clients, brokers, etc. Responsible for acquiring new customers for KCC with a detail understanding of Credit assessment Leverage knowledge on Liability, Fx, Trade and Client Relationship, Delinquency management, Relationship management and Analytical mind-set to increase volume of business Managing portfolio effectively through continuous monitoring of accounts and renewals enhancement, retention and ensure Portfolio Hygiene with minimal open deferral and covenants Develop a superior working relationship with Branch banking for cross leveraging and synergy optimization and work within the Overall Bank Eco System with other Stakeholders