IDFC Bank recruitment For Sales/Business Development-Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Capital First Limited: CFL is listed on BSE and NSE (Stock Code: CFL). The company provides Mortgage loans to SMEs against pledge of property, Gold Loans to retail customers, Consumer Durable Loans, Two wheeler loans, and senior secured Wholesale loans.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Acquisition Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IDFC Bank
- Location : Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bengaluru Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development-Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 00 – 03 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for acquiring new customers for Business Banking with a detail understanding of Credit assessment
- Knowledge on Liability, Fx, Trade and Client Relationship, Delinquency management, Relationship management and Analytical mindset.
- Managing portfolio effectively through continuous monitoring of accounts and renewals enhancement, retention and ensure Portfolio Hygiene with minimal open deferral and covenants
- Develop a superior working relationship with Branch banking for cross leveraging & synergy optimization and Work within the Overall Bank Eco System with other Stakeholders
- Evaluate the growth strategy based on competitor analysis and feedback from different channels/customers
- Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the branch network
- Demonstrated Ability in sales planning and conceptualize promotions and marketing initiatives
- Understanding of Financial statements, Credit Assessment and title- security documents.