IDBI Bank Hiring Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)s for Management Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Industrial Development Bank of India was established in 1964 by an Act to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Management Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IDBI Bank
- Location :India
- Post Name: Management Trainee
- Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
- Experience:00 to 01+ Years
- No of Vacancies:650
- Details of Salary:NA
- Closing date for online Application :22nd Aug 2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- During The First 09 Months Training, Management Trainees in IDBI Will Receive a Fixed Monthly Stipend of Rs. 2500/-. In The Next 3 Months Training (Internship Period), IDBI MT Will Receive Monthly Fixed Stipend of Rs. 10,000/-. After, Completion of One Year Training + Internship in IDBI, Management Trainees will join the Bank as Assistant Manager (Grade “A”) in the pay scale of Rs. 36000 – 1490(7) – 46430 – 1740 (2) – 49910 – 1990(7) – 63840 (17 years)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.