WNS Released Job Openings On 08/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WNS s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WNS Recruiting ICWA (CMA),CS,MBA,CA Graduates with 10-17+years experience for Treasury Manager position.Complete Details for the Treasury Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai – Hybrid (1-2 Days a Week)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:08/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : ICWA(Inter),B.Com,MCom FRESHERS And Experienced Openings At Accenture
Job Description/Skills Required
- Deploying Forex hedging strategies to mitigate the risk of adverse currency movements and Forex management covering related compliances there on
- Undertaking hedging activities for the FX exposures and setting up limits with banks
- Implementation of Hedge Accounting and disclosures as per IFRS/ Local GAAPs, liasioning with auditor to resolve queries
- Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected figures & actual expenditure and implementing corrective actions.
- Review of facility agreements, negotiations on pricing with banks and financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund based facilities to meet working capital requirements and for long term debt.
- Ensuring servicing of Domestic & foreign currency debts/accounting & recording of the same in ERP
- Ensuring smooth renewal of Credit rating /D&B rating/ Valuations
- Sound knowledge on liability insurance, property insurance, claim management.
About Company: WNS is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.