ICRISAT Recruitment 2021. ICRISAT recruiting M.Com / MBA or Inter CA for Senior Officer – Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Koninklijke ICRISAT N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.Eligibility for the Senior Officer – Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ICRISAT
- Location : Patancheru, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Post Name: Senior Officer – Accounts
- Qualification: M.Com / MBA or Inter CA
- Experience: 6 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in Project Management and Project Accounting in lines with grant agreements
- Preparation of MIS reports, specific to Projects
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with audit requirements
- Assist in Management of receivables and payables
- A thorough review of Financial terms and conditions and budgets of grants agreements
- Liaison with Donor, Internal and Statutory Auditors
- Adhere to donor reporting timeline
- To maintain good rapport with location staff and have updated information on the status of the projects
- Interdepartmental liaison with HR on salary budget clearances, PSDS on project purchases and Administration department on space cost and other cost.
- Provide accurate and timely information to the Manager for decision-making purposes
- Assist in Internal and External Audits
- Knowledge of IT rules related to TDS provisions and Filing quarterly reports
- Managing and supervising all disbursements and payments to vendors, partners, staff etc.,
- Liaise with banks/financial institutions for Baking and Investment related matters.
- Liaise with Tax Authorities such as Income Tax Department & GST Department related TDS, GST and other tax issues.
- Adhere to all statutory timelines (Direct & Indirect Taxes)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.