ICICI Bank Released Job Openings On 06-01-2022.ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company with its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Bank Recruiting CA/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for Relationship Manager- Large Corporate Group Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager- Large Corporate Group as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kochi/Cochin, Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Credit Appraisal Assistant Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the clients business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team. Documentation – ARM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. ARM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office. Portfolio management Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients Desired Candidate Profile Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios Knowledge of Basic Banking products Communication and presentation skills Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT.