ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021. ICICI Bank recruiting CA,MBA for Assistant Relationship Manager- Large Client Group and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra..Eligibility for the Assistant Relationship Manager- Large Client Group as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ICICI Bank
- Location : Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Raipur
- Post Name: Assistant Relationship Manager- Large Client Group
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Assistant relationship manager is responsible for credit appraisal of the corporates and client servicing. An ARM is responsible for execution of end to end set processes such as financial analysis, note making, documentation etc. for the transactions under the guidance of the Relationship Manager. ARM also assists the Relationship manager in Client servicing and portfolio management. ARM is also responsible to understand & cross-sell retail liability & asset products to clients. ARM is also responsible for generating new leads under the guidance of RM.
- Credit Appraisal Assistant Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client’s business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation – ARM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. ARM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.