ICICI Bank Released Job Openings On 14-10-2021.The bank, abbreviated as ICICI, is a full-fledged Indian industrial lender and investment firm. It is currently the second largest bank in India. Although it was started in 1955 only for industrial loan purposes, it also became a bank when private companies were invited in the country’s banking sector.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Bank Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM,B.Com Candidates with 07-12+ Years of Experience for Relationship Manager – Wholesale Banking Group – Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager – Wholesale Banking Group as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Credit Appraisal – Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client’s business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation – RM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. RM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients