Second Round of Campus Placement Programme
16th – 20th August, 2021
Second Round Campus Placement Programme is a platform specifically designed and aims to provide placement opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (NQCAs) who could not get job during our main Campus Placement Programme held in February-March, 2021 & April-May, 2021. This programme is an extended dimension to the existing initiative i.e. Campus Placement Programmes, undertaken by CMI&B to provide employment opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants, organized twice a year.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES FOR SECOND ROUND OF CAMPUS
NQCAs who could not get job during our main Campus Placement Programme held in February-March, 2021& April-May, 2021.
- In case of not being selected during main campus placement programme (FebruaryMarch, 2021 & April-May, 2021), but wish to participate, candidates have to register online at https://cmib.icai.org/.
- NQCAs who have already been selected in bigger or smaller centre during our main Campus Placement Programme held in February-March, 2021 & April-May, 2021 and finally signed the declaration are not eligible to apply for second round of campus placement programme.
Centres Interview Date
Kolkata 16th August, 2021
Delhi 17th August, 2021
Chennai 18th August, 2021
Bengaluru 19th August, 2021
Mumbai 20th August, 2021
Schedule of Activities
1. Start date of candidate registration 26th July, 2021
2. Last date of candidate registration 30th July, 2021
3. Opening of database for companies 3rd August, 2021
4. Short listing by Companies 3rd – 9th August, 2021
5. Consent sending by Candidates 11th & 12th August, 2021
6. Online Psychometric and written test, if any 14th August, 2021
7. Date of Interview 16th – 20th August, 2021
Timings of the Programme: 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CANDIDATES
- In the event of not being selected in bigger centre & smaller centre but wish to apply for second round of campus, you can do so through portal on 26th – 30th July, 2021 (up to 5:00 P.M.) The candidates have to register online at https://cmib.icai.org/.
- A Candidate can select only three (3) recruiting entity irrespective of the number of recruiting entities shortlisted them.
- Once finally selected by any company and accepting the offer by signing the offer letter, the candidate cannot appear for any other interview in second round of campus or accept job from the recruiting organisation that have interviewed
- The last dates for filling up online application forms for the candidates, shortlisting details, consents for appearing in the interviews of the various participating organizations will be as per the details given at https://cmib.icai.org/.
- The Candidates have to apply online at https://cmib.icai.org/ for the Programme under the head ‘Second Round of Campus’.
- The Submission of the form would be complete only after clicking the Second round of Campus Tab after filling the Registration Form”.
- Candidates can choose only one centre.
- There is no participation fee for the candidates.
- Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode.
- The timing for the Interviews shall be from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform provided by the participating organization as per the roster prepared by CMI&B.
- Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by participating organisations to all consented candidates on their registered e-mail id.
- CMI&B simply acts as a facilitator to bring the recruiter and NQCAs together
- Roster for the interview will be shared by CMI&B with the participating organization
at least one day prior to the interview and available on https://cmib.icai.org/.
- The entire process above would be done online on https://cmib.icai.org/.
For further clarification, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org.