Invitation Second Round of Campus Placement Programme
16th – 20th August, 2021
Second Round Campus Placement Programme is a platform specifically designed and aims to provide placement opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (NQCAs) who could not get job during our main Campus Placement Programme held in February-March, 2021 & April-May, 2021. This programme is an extended dimension to the existing initiative i.e. Campus Placement Programmes, undertaken by CMI&B to provide employment opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants, organized twice a year.
- Statutory body set up by an Act of Parliament.
- Encompass the role of standard setting, regulator and developer of accountancy profession in India.
- One amongst largest accounting bodies in the world.
- Founder member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) & Confederation of Asian & Pacific Accountants (CAPA)
- Core Values- Independence, Integrity and Excellence
What CMI&B Can Do For You?
- Online web portal for registration and short listing of candidatesOnline Psychometric test and written test, if
- Date of Second Round of Campus: 16th–20th August, 2021.
- No Participation Fees for Second Round of Campus Placement Programme from participating Organisations.
Guidelines for the Participating Organisations
- The companies participating will have to register online at https://cmib.icai.org/.
- The c omp ani es c an acc ess the dat ab as e at https://cmib.icai.org/
- Participating companies will have to provide the list of shortlisted candidates online at https://cmib.icai.org/
- Final list of candidates appearing for interview will be available online at https://cmib.icai.org/
- Shortlisting of the candidates by the company is restricted to 10 times of the number of vacancies in that particular
- Once a company has selected any candidate and the offer is accepted by the candidate it is the responsibility of the company to inform CMI&B.
- The companies participating have to offer a minimum CTC of INR 5.5 lakhs to the candidates in the Second Round of Campus
Schedule of Activities
1. Start date of organisation registration 20th July, 2021
2. Last date of organisation registration 3rd August, 2021
3. Start date of candidate registration 26th July, 2021
4. Last date of candidate registration 30th July, 2021
5. Opening of database for companies 3rd August, 2021
6. Short listing by Companies 3rd– 9th August, 2021
7. Consent sending by Candidates 11th & 12th August, 2021
8. Online Psychometric and written test (if any) 14th August, 2021
9. Date of Interview 16th– 20th August, 2021
Centres Interview Date
Kolkata 16th August, 2021
Delhi 17th August, 2021
Chennai 18th August, 2021
Bengaluru 19th August, 2021
Mumbai 20th August, 2021