Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2021. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruiting All Graduates,CA,MBA,LLB for Officers Scale I/II/III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India. It also provides standardised systems for assessment and result processing services to organisationsEligibility for the Officers Scale I/II/III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Post Name: Officers Scale I/II/III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Qualification: All Graduates,CA,MBA,LLB
- Experience: Fresher
- No of Vacancies:10676
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited application for Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs X) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose).Interested Candidates who have required eligibility for concerned posts, may submit application only through provided online facility in between 08-06-2021 to 28-06-2021. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Dates to Consider:
On-line registration of Application & Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 08-06-2021 to 28-06-2021
Call letters for Pre- Exam Training : 09-07-2021
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 19-07-2021 to 25-07-2021
Call letters for online examination – Preliminary : July/ August, 2021
Online Examination – Preliminary : August, 2021
Result of Online exam – Preliminary : September 2021
Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single : September 2021
Online Examination – Main / Single : September/October 2021
Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III) : October 2021
Call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) : October/November 2021
Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) : October/November 2021
Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose)) : January 2022
Mode of Recruitment : Recruitment structure of concnered posts will comprise Preliminary Examination and main exam (interviews only for Officers (Scale I, II and III) post). For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I post will conatin preliminary exam of 80 marks and main exam of 200 marks.For Officer Scale-II : There will be of single paper of 200 marks with total 200 questions. Duration of exam will be 2 hours. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- Fee Structure : Candiadtes are required to pay Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM categories and Rs 850/- for othre categories. Fees should pay online by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post applied for.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are required to fill application online only. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates should fill all details in online application at appropriate place with correct spell. Candidates should upload scan copy of photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten text declaration. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” After final completion of online application, candidates should take print of online application and retain same for future use.