IBM Released Job Openings On 16/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting Any Graduate with 10-12+years experience for Content Designer position.Complete Details for the Content Designer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Accountant / Accounts Executive Fresher & Experienced Openings At IBM
Job Description/Skills Required
Make a meaningful impact in how our clients use our products as a Content Designer in Data & AI at IBM. Design and develop technical product content, both inside and outside of the user interface (UI), with a focus on clarity, accuracy, and user experience. Drive a cohesive end-to-end content experience that move clients through their product journey.
What You ll Do
- Design, develop, and publish IBM technical content that is easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to find.
- This content can take many forms: content embedded in the UI (UX writing), product tours, messages, product documentation, API documentation, multimedia (for example, videos, graphics), Support content, chatbots, training, nurture, and community content.
- Simplify technically complex concepts and details from multiple sources into consumable content that drives user actions. Deliver clear, inclusive, accessible, and translated content for a global audience.
- Research and design content based on user scenarios and use cases: understand personas, deliver content for design iterations, develop and clarify UI terms, actively contribute to design reviews, conduct user testing/research to validate content.
- Work closely with Offering Management, Design, Development, Marketing, Support, Sales, Training, to tell a cohesive product story.
- Use expertise and user empathy to influence product design decisions to deliver the best user experiences we can for our clients.
- Own parts of the end-to-end authoring process: design, development, editing, production, translation, life cycle management.
- Define documentation plans, audience and purpose, project schedules, and priorities. Manage projects that involve worldwide teams.
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.