IBM Released Job Openings On 23/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting B.Com Graduate with 01 to 06 years of experience for Senior Practitioner- Finance & Administration Delivery (RTR). As Senior Practitioner -Record to Report (R2R) you are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2.5-7.5 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:23/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue : 23rd September, 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
5th Floor Infinity Tower-C Building No 8 Near Cyber City Phase 2, DLF Cyber City, Block A, Gurugram, Haryana 122002Contact – Kiran Rana ()
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
- Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Commerce Graduate with minimum 2-4 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain
- Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations
- Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP
- Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Interested candidates may share their CV’s at email@example.com
- Note : Please register yourself on IBM Portal using below link.
About Company:IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including Risk services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.