IBM Released Job Openings On 20/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting B. Com Graduate with 02-03+years experience for Senior Practitioner Finance and Administration position.Complete Details for the Senior Practitioner Finance and Administration as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 20/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 22nd February , 2.00 PM – 4.00 PM
Prince Info city, Chennai, Address: PRINCE INFO CITY-II, 283/3 And 283/4, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Opposite KLA Tower, Kandhanchavadi, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096Contact – Ananth
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Cognizant – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills RequiredAccounts Payable and Travel & Living Expense Claims:
As Senior Practitioner – Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Commerce Graduate with minimum 1.5-3years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain.
- Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company, and Cash Reconciliations.
- Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP.
- Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.