IBM Recruiting B.Com for the position TRADE FINANCE – PROFESSIONAL .This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 22nd oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- TRADE FINANCE – PROFESSIONAL
|Salary Offering||₹ 7,00,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||TRADE FINANCE – PROFESSIONAL|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Interested Applicants Apply to the job or send your resumes to Pravin.S1@ibm.com
Job Role or Description
- Second level checking and authorization of Trade finance transactions, which includes bank documentary products, related to Import /Export/Document Checking & International Guarantees.
- Adhering to the standard operating procedures and to the predetermined control and compliance procedures.
- Ensure error free/accurate transaction processing & adhering to the turnaround time targets with good efficiency for 100% of transactions processed following a 4 eye check.
- Support the Team leader in inventory management & adhere to agreed priority management levels.
- Delivering to the client service level agreements on Quality & TAT KPI’s.
- Highlight to the DHS, any procedural modifications that may be required from time to time.
- Participate and contribute in Continuous Improvement initiatives driven by Territory Manager
- Ability to guide and mentor the new team members on domain knowledge.
Company Profile IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.