IBM Recruitment 2021. IBM recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA for Project Manager-SAP and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.. Eligibility for the Project Manager-SAP as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Project Manager-SAP
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should be certified in PMP, ITIL or any other equivalent project management qualification
- Experience of managing atleast 4 – 5 end-to-end full cycle implementations (from blue printing, realization, go live to production support) of S/4HANA Greenfield / Migration projects in complex landscape as Project Manager
- Delivered projects utilizing the appropriate delivery model for customer projects based on proven implementation methodologies.
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report risks, issues on execution of deliverables.
- Effective management of 3rd party vendors
- Experience of working and managing projects with Indian clients
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IBM Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IBM Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.