IBM Recruitment 2021. IBM recruiting B.Com,MBA/PGDM for Practitioner-Finance and Administration Delivery and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.. Eligibility for the Practitioner-Finance and Administration Delivery as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Practitioner-Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualification: B.Com,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Initial scrutiny/verification of documents
- Retrieval of transactions from FileNet, validation of transaction, input/ updating of data into iVision
- Input data in FileNet and forward for validation
- Creation of SWIFT messages
- Creation of discrepancy notes
- Scrutiny / verification of documents. Authorize transactions (Validation of data in iVision)
- Ensure prompt error free/accurate transaction processing while meeting the prescribed turnaround times and service delivery standards
- Identify transactions as complex wherever applicable
- Build and send throwbacks Sending transactions back to the in putter for review wherever necessary
- Ensure Cohesive to the internal guidelines and ICC guidelines
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Highlight to DHS (Deputy Head of Section) any procedural modifications that may be required from time to time
- Participate and give in Continuous Improvement initiatives inspired by Territory Manager
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IBM Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IBM Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.