IBM Recruitment 2021. IBM recruiting Any Graduate for Lead Risk and Compliance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.. Eligibility for the Lead Risk and Compliance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Lead Risk and Compliance
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supervise and drive teams of analysts to meet or exceed quality and production goals.
- Ensure timely completion of projects and goals in accordance with engagement and client requirements.
- Works closely with Analysts to identify the needs for training, performance gaps, project process improvement and provide recommendations to management.
- Audits and monitors Analysts work to ensure the quality and efficiency. Conduct quality control of the AML team as needed.
- Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to Analysts to drive production and quality goal achievement.
- Complete AML Alert reviews, Investigations, or SAR preparation as needed within the scope of the project.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance personnel to ensure clear communication regarding analyst or subject matter issues.
- Monitor and approve assigned team s attendance and timesheets.
- Organize and review production and quality data via Excel or other Microsoft Office products in order to monitor project progress; manage problems; publish progress reports; and/or recommend actions. Present accurate and professional reporting to management and clients as required including graphs, reports, and presentations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in IBM Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with IBM Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.