IBM Recruiting Any Graduate for the position Business Analyst .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 26/05/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Business Analyst
|Hiring Designation||Business Analyst|
Related Job : Email Resume : Genpact Looking For BCom/BBA/M.Com/MBA Freshers And Experienced
Job Role or Description
- As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing In Outsourcing Industry for some Transaction processing/Data Entry/Insurance Verification in Operations.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Should have healthcare domain basis knowledge
- Patient/Payor Authorization knowledge/experience will be preferred
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in healthcare domain
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Willingness to perform job role in shifts as required
- Good Communication Skills with fluency
- Ability to work under pressure situations
Company Profile IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Apply here For detailed information