IBM Released Job Openings On 23/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-01+years experience for Financial Analyst position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Genpact Walk In Interview On 25th May 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.