IBM Released Job Openings On 24/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting CA,Any Graduate with 00-02+years experience for Manager Taxation position.Complete Details for the Manager Taxation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 24/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Genpact Walk In Interview On 25th May 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Tax lead and various other teams including Statutory Accounting, tax accounting, COE s and financial analyst for information collation, analysis w.r.t direct tax compliance.
- To support the team in various Tax compliance including Tax Audit, Tax returns & other Transfer pricing compliance.
- To support in Preparation of tax provisioning for statutory financials with help of tax lead and external consultants.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of tax accounting principles under IND-AS
- To support in Tax litigation including liaising with external consultants
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- CA intern – Currently pursuing Articleship (Internship) as per ICAI norms and eligible for Industrial Training i.e., 9 – 18 months as per ICAI regulations
- Collaborative working
- Reporting- Direct tax leader
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.