IBM Released Job Openings On 14-10-2021. International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armand, New York, operating in over 171 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting CA Candidates with 02-03+ Years of Experience for Tax professional – Direct Taxation Position.Complete Details for the Tax professional – Direct Taxation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a member of the global international tax team, will have the opportunity for broad experience in all aspects of the “cradle to grave” tax life cycle over a period of time.
- Work closely with the Tax lead and various other teams including Statutory Accounting, tax accounting, COE’s and financial analyst for information collation, analysis w.r.t direct tax compliance.
- Responsible for internal compliance including preparation of US reporting, analysis, tax account balance overview
- Responsible for preparation / verification of quarterly ETR, FIN 48 computation, Annual ETR simulation, Discrete ETR and allied jobs.
- Preparation of tax provisioning for statutory financials, tax returns, information and schedules for tax returns with help of tax lead and external consultants.
- To support the team on SOX compliance and internal audits
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of tax accounting principles under INAD-AS
- Prior experience on tax accounting is an added advantage
- Prepare / review tax provision computations including effective tax rates, deferred taxes, current taxes, tax payable reconciliations, equity reconciliations and uncertain tax positions.