IBM Recruiting for the position Finance & Admin Business Analyst .This position requires B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 18th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Finance & Admin Business Analyst
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Finance & Admin Business Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing.
- Identify the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately.
- Prioritize processing of urgent/ageing invoices.
- Recording of Invoices both Purchase Order Based and Non-Purchase Order Based (Un-supported Invoices),
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders, obtaining coding, approval and resolving issues around blocked invoices. Ensuring payment and expense entries are posted in accounting software on a timely basis.
- You will handle manual and automatic payment requests.
- Processing of travel and expense claims, payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery and verify and run payment proposals.
- Would be involved in handling queries for vendor statement reconciliation through calls and emails.
- Adhere to client SLA s (Service Level Agreements) and timelines
Company Profile: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.