HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting Qualified CA / CPA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) for Assistant Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting,GSC’S and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting,GSC’S as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: HSBC
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting,GSC’S
- Qualification: Qualified CA / CPA / ICWA / MBA (Finance)
- Experience:04+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 28/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support the timely delivery of FINREP schedules to the regulator post internal management reviews and sign-off.
- Act as an individual contributor understanding the regulatory and financial reporting requirements and ensuring accuracy and completeness of the consolidated Group information in the regulator prescribed format and guidelines.
- Perform effective UAT and support development of reporting infrastructure to meet periodic reporting requirements.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve process efficiency and effectiveness aimed at productivity gains and enhanced controls.
- Continuous review of processes with the objective of identifying control gaps & mitigating risks, improving the service delivery timeframes and identify areas of improvement
- Drive synergies and process efficiencies including adoption of new and advanced automation solutions
- Support implementation of strategic & other tactical improvement projects
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.