HSBC is looking to hire for the position Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s . This position requires CA/CWA/CPA/CFA/MBA/PGDBM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 7th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s
|Salary Offering||No Information|
|Hiring Designation||Manager – ALCM Operations, GSC’s|
|No Vacancy||No Information|
Job Role or Description
- To produce and review the Interest Rate Risk reports for assigned geographies, which includes Economic Value of Equity (EVE) report & Net Interest Income (NII) report. The process involves liaising with various onshore team members over email and phone. The role requires good understanding of (1) financial products, (2) market product specific knowledge and (3) financial /management reporting.
- To setup QRM with the relevant parameters in order to produce NII forecasts in several economic environments
- To provide regions/sites with the information required in stress-tests
- Performance Standards as defined in SLA met or exceeded
- Customer Feedback
- Timely and accurate calculation of ratios and reporting of MI.
- Re-engineering opportunities identified and implemented
- Minimal errors Six Sigma approach
Company Profile: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration, respectively